This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix C++/29002, ICE with invalid (unknown size) array of ptr-to-member
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 07:55:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix C++/29002, ICE with invalid (unknown size) array of ptr-to-member
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <450A154B.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 2006-10-07 at 15:55 -0700, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-09-14 at 19:51 -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> > I think it would be better to return error_mark_node. Please test that.
> Committed with that change on the mainline awhile back.
> Just committed the patch to the 4.1 branch after a bootstrap/test on
And now to the 4.0 branch after a bootstrap/test on i686-linux-gnu.