This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[autovect] [patch] cleanups toward merge with mainline
- From: Victor Kaplansky <VICTORK at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 11:56:15 +0200
- Subject: [autovect] [patch] cleanups toward merge with mainline
I've started cleanups of autovect branch toward merge from mainline.
This patch reverts if-cvt enhancements and versioning for alias added at
Reverted three patches:
* 113654 2006-05-09 Victor Kaplansky <email@example.com>
* 113597 2006-05-07 Victor Kaplansky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* 133596 2006-05-07 Victor Kaplansky <email@example.com>
These patches will be returned back after merge from mainline.
Current status of autovect branch (revision 117630):
- successfully bootsrapped with vectorization on ppc and x86 linux
for c,c++ and fortran
- still doesn't pass bootstrap for java. Hopefully should be resolved
by merge from mainline.