This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Fix solaris10 testsuite c99 detection
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 08:08:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Fix solaris10 testsuite c99 detection
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
> The builtins-config.h file determines whether various testcases should
> check C99 features in GCC. The solaris10 block in there never activated
> because it looks for a macro that's defined in <sys/feature_tests.h> on
> solaris10 but we never include the header.
Right, except in gcc.dg/single-precision-constant.c though.
> Since <sys/types.h> is already included by builtins-config.h, I don't have
> to add any headers I just have to move the solaris block to after where
> <sys/types.h> is already included. That seems safer to me.
> Tested via "make check" on solaris10 and solaris7. If there are no
> objections, I'll install it as "obvious" on all active branches after 24
I'd check that this doesn't cause new failures to pop up on release branches.
They would not be regressions so we couldn't fix them there.
Thanks for catching this!