This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, various] Add "pdf" target to all relevant GCC makefiles.
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: bmoses at stanford dot edu
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 15:43:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, various] Add "pdf" target to all relevant GCC makefiles.
- References: <452BC84A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Don't forget that the toplevel is shared with gdb, binutils, newlib,
cygwin, etc. You went to great lengths to add dummy pdf targets in
all the gcc directories, but won't this break those other projects?
I'm assuming your answer will be "use make -k for now" which is
probably sufficient, but I didn't want this to pass without
The patch is otherwise technically OK, assuming Mark allows it in