This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Fwd: Re: [RFT] updated libffi for x86-darwin]
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 11:39:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [RFT] updated libffi for x86-darwin]
- References: <452A4FE9.email@example.com>
On Oct 9, 2006, at 6:34 AM, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
Sandro reported to have bootstrapped the attached patch
successfully on a MacIntel. I did the same on ppc.
Ok to apply?
I'm fine with it, though, don't know if I am maintainer for it. If I
am, I'll approve it.