This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Comitted] Xfail some objc tests for powerpc-aix and powerpc-darwin
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 11:15:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Comitted] Xfail some objc tests for powerpc-aix and powerpc-darwin
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Oct 7, 2006, at 10:35 AM, Andrew Pinski wrote:
Since I don't have time for 4.2 to fix libobjc for these failures and
these failures are not a regression. I am just going to xfail them
powerpc*-*-darwin* and powerpc*-*-aix until I get some time to work on
Sounds reasonable to me, thanks.