This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR20541 - allocatable components (TR15541)
- From: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- Cc: "'fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 00:08:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR20541 - allocatable components (TR15541)
- References: <452490A3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
We hope that this extension proves to be useful and that the bugs
that are almost certainly there will trickle in at a managable pace!
Regtested a silly number of times on a wide range of platforms and
OS's (in the last 24 hours: SUSE10.1/AMD64, FC5/Athlon1700 and
Cygwin_NT/PIV) - OK for trunk?
I've not been able to read it entirely in the time I had available.
What I read was written very cleanly, with much code abstraction and
separation. So, congratulations once again, this is very good work. I
would have a few questions to ask, but as they may be answered by the
rest of the patch, I'll save them for when I have finished reading it.
I'll add that I bootstrapped and regtested the patch on ia64-linux,
sparc-solaris and powerpc-aix (my hppa-hpux build died for unrelated
PS: now I guess the next big addition is F2003 parametrized types and