This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, Fortran] gfortran.texi: Update "Project Status" section.
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Brooks Moses <bmoses at stanford dot edu>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 21:39:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, Fortran] gfortran.texi: Update "Project Status" section.
- References: <45248AD0.email@example.com>
On Wed, Oct 04, 2006 at 09:32:16PM -0700, Brooks Moses wrote:
> This is the same text that I posted in a "draft" version last week,
> taking into account Jerry's comments with regards to the LAPACK
> testsuite -- it now says "produces acceptable results on the LAPACK Test
> Suite". (I think it would be useful to explain this a bit more on the
> Wiki page about the results, and in particular explain why it is that
> the results report "1 failure" and it's still "acceptable". I don't
> understand the details well enough to write that, though.)
You can point people at