This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: emulating tls for systems without
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 23:30:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: emulating tls for systems without
- References: <20060920143207.GO12531@devserv.devel.redhat.com> <20060921015910.GE5186@redhat.com> <20061004211212.GA15142@redhat.com>
On Wednesday 04 October 2006 23:12, Richard Henderson wrote:
> Having finally worked out the tcl bits, and a couple of non-regressions
> that showed up during a merge, I've committed the following.
Why is this being commited now, when gcc is in stage3? This should
wait for GCC 4.3, like all the other projects that are eager to have
their code merge.
> +static int
> +emutls_common_1 (void **loc, void *xstmts)
> +emutls_finish (void)
These functions need comments before the function declaration.
> --- gcc/emutls.c (revision 117445)
> +++ gcc/emutls.c (local)
Likewise for this entire file.