This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] gcc/configure.ac: Do not output paths containing 'NONE'.
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: carlos at codesourcery dot com, aoliva at redhat dot com, neroden at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 10:20:57 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gcc/configure.ac: Do not output paths containing 'NONE'.
- References: <20061002213151.GB29333@lios> <200610022225.k92MPJlQ011654@greed.delorie.com>
DJ Delorie wrote:
/* Define to PREFIX/include if cpp should also search that directory. */
#define PREFIX_INCLUDE_DIR "NONE/include"
Tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu without regressions.
OK to checkin this fix?
The patch seems OK to me, but I don't think avoiding a directory that
normally won't exist anyway is a valid reason to push this in during
stage 3 (unless Mark says otherwise). Certainly OK when we're back to
I agree that this patch should wait for Stage 1.
(650) 331-3385 x713