This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran,patch] Fix for PR 27478
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org List" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, patch patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 00:46:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: [gfortran,patch] Fix for PR 27478
- References: <35DE2EA3-53CA-40BB-A426-95D64E42A41E@gmail.com>
I'll take a look at this first thing in the morning.
The attached patch is a proposed fix for PR 27478. I think it's only
a workaround for a middle-end bug, but I don't think there's any
drawback to declaring this symbol addressable even if it's not
Bootstrapped and regtested on i686-linux. OK for mainline?
2006-10-03 Francois-Xavier Coudert <email@example.com>
* trans-decl.c (gfc_get_fake_result_decl): Mark var as