This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR19262 more than thirty-nine continuation lines should issue a std-warn
- From: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Bud Davis <bdavis9659 at sbcglobal dot net>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 00:27:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR19262 more than thirty-nine continuation lines should issue a std-warn
- References: <email@example.com> <4515E3AB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <451A1C49.email@example.com> <451FEA38.firstname.lastname@example.org> <451FF267.email@example.com> <4520124B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Here is the corrected patch.
OK to commit to mainline (with the testcases and ChangeLogs). I don't
think it's necessary to backport this to the 4.1 branch.