This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ PATCH: PR 20599 (1/3)
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot COM (Joe Buck)
- Cc: mrs at apple dot com (Mike Stump), gennaro_prota at yahoo dot com (Gennaro Prota), libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 17:20:01 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCH: PR 20599 (1/3)
> The differences between c++03 and c++-whatever-the-number is are
> trivial; c99 is a much bigger jump.
Besides the point, we don't impelemant all the features of C99 correctly
or even C89/C90. (yes C++ is in worse shape but that is because of the ARM).
If we finally decide to move over to C99, I think we should have all the features
Are both useful bugs to track the progress.