This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: emulating tls for systems without
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Danny Smith <dannysmith at clear dot net dot nz>
- Cc: "'Jakub Jelinek'" <jakub at redhat dot com>, "'Diego Novillo'" <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 10:34:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: emulating tls for systems without
- References: <20060926185824.GA9663@redhat.com> <000001c6e475$5603bd30$bc6d65da@anykey>
On Sat, Sep 30, 2006 at 09:46:40PM +1200, Danny Smith wrote:
> Alternatively, changing the '<' comparison to '<=' also allows it to
> pass with a low resolution timer.
Ah, good. Patch ok.
I'll work on the other little cleanups needed for the testsuite
and look to check it in.