This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] fortran/29147 -- Disable integer range checking.
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Brooks Moses <bmoses at stanford dot edu>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 22:31:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fortran/29147 -- Disable integer range checking.
- References: <20060929041941.GA35321@troutmask.apl.washington.edu> <451CACFB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060929053424.GA35875@troutmask.apl.washington.edu> <451D9FBE.email@example.com> <20060929231046.GA88456@troutmask.apl.washington.edu> <451EF7DB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20061001005418.GA5147@troutmask.apl.washington.edu> <45209E7B.email@example.com>
On Sun, Oct 01, 2006 at 10:07:07PM -0700, Brooks Moses wrote:
> Steve Kargl wrote:
> >On Sat, Sep 30, 2006 at 04:03:55PM -0700, Brooks Moses wrote:
> >>2006-09-30 Brooks Moses <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> >> * invoke.texi: Add mention of BOZ constants and integer
> >> overflow to -fno-range-check.
> >> * gfortran.texi: Add mention of -fno-range-check to
> >> section on BOZ contants.
> >Committed. I'll look over your other patches after college
> >football and dinner.
> Steve, I was chasing down the bit-rot that led to the erroneous bits in
> my most recent gfortran.texi patch, and it looks like when this was
> committed, some changes to the TR 15581 notes in the "Fortran 2003
> status" section got included as well. Should these be left in, or reverted?
Leave them in. pault and erike are zooming in on a commit
of the allocatable component patch. Reverting the change
and then un-reverting the change in a few days seems like
a lot of work with little benefit.