This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, Fortran] Various cleanups in invoke.texi dialect options
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Brooks Moses <bmoses at stanford dot edu>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 12:11:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, Fortran] Various cleanups in invoke.texi dialect options
- References: <451F0EA3.email@example.com>
On Sat, Sep 30, 2006 at 05:41:07PM -0700, Brooks Moses wrote:
> :ADDPATCH fortran:
> This patch contains a multitude of minor cleanups and clarifications to
> the "Fortran Dialect Options" section in invoke.texi. The only change
> that I would expect to be at all controversial would be the elaboration
> on the meanings of the -std= options.
> Note that this patch must be applied after my previous patch regarding
> -fno-range-check, which Steve Kargl has approved but not yet applied.
> (This one, of course, will also need to be applied by the approver, as I
> don't have write access.)
> Changelog entry:
> 2006/09/30 Brooks Moses <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * invoke.texi: Minor cleanup and clarification to the Dialect
> Options section.