This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How can I add S+core backend code into GCC package
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: liqin at sunnorth dot com dot cn, David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, lqchen0628 at yahoo dot com dot cn, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, bg19202 at hotmail dot com, richard at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 10:18:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: How can I add S+core backend code into GCC package
- References: <OFED8BA339.2B3A2599-ON482571F9.003836AE-482571F9.003B1392@sunnorth.com.cn> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Richard Sandiford wrote:
Thanks for the quick response. FWIW, this does indeed look good to me.
I think the port has already been approved in principle, so hopefully
it can go in soon.
Richard, thanks for reviewing.
Liqin, the patch is OK; you may check it in.
(650) 331-3385 x713