This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: csqrt tests XPASSing
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: fxcoudert at gmail dot com (FX Coudert)
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org (gfortran List), gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org (gcc-patches patches)
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 17:08:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: csqrt tests XPASSing
> I'm beginning to see the csqrt_2.f testcases XPASSing on some of my
> systems, as they get up-to-date glibc. Maybe now we could remove the
> "xfail *-*-linux-gnu" directive?
Only 2.4 and above glibc work. There are a lot of older machines which
have 2.3.5 and before.