This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Add -iframework
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:01:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: Add -iframework
- References: <A6510708-D7DF-493A-878D-63C0C607EB41@apple.com>
Mike Stump wrote:
This patch adds -iframework so that one can add system frameworks on the
command line. The code mirrors the option that it is most similar to
(--F). I'd like to include this for 4.2; I believe it is safe enough.
This is not OK for 4.2. It's a new feature.
+ case OPT_iframework:
+ TARGET_OPTiframework (xstrdup (arg));
Doesn't this make us silently ignore -iframework on non-Darwin
platforms? That seems wrong; either the option should be unrecognized,
an error or warning should be issued, or the documentation should be
changed, or something.
(650) 331-3385 x713