This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Re: RE?: [patch]: Sandro's GCJ on Darwin/i386 p atches pt.2
- From: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- To: paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch, tolaini at libero dot it
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, geoffk at apple dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 10:00:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Re: RE?: [patch]: Sandro's GCJ on Darwin/i386 p atches pt.2
After going over the threads about Sandro's patches,
I am still confused about the state of the libffi patch.
Is the last version from...
acceptable or do we really need more revisions? It would
be nice to get this checked into gcc trunk before the