This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Patch Ping]: Avoid multiple symbols from locale_charset (revised)
- From: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: tromey at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 22:07:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: [Patch Ping]: Avoid multiple symbols from locale_charset (revised)
The proposed patch to eliminate the duplicate symbols for
locale_charset by renaming them to gcc_locale_charset by renaming
them to gcc_local_charset as recommended by the gettext maintainer
Bruno Haible still needs reviewed...
Can we get this into gcc trunk?
ps I'm not clear which of the gcc developers maintains
the intl subdirectory but Tom seems to have introduced