This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch RFA] Fix bootstrap failure on sh4-*-linux-gnu
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch
- Cc: joern dot rennecke at st dot com, aoliva at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:48:54 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [patch RFA] Fix bootstrap failure on sh4-*-linux-gnu
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <451A6C9B.email@example.com>
Paolo Bonzini <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Without the attached tiny patch, the mainline doesn't bootstrap
>> on the native sh4-unknown-linux-gnu environment with the warning
>> for an unused variable:
>> cc1: warnings being treated as errors
>> ../../TMP/trunk/gcc/config/sh/sh.md: In function 'gen_divsi_inv_m0':
>> ../../TMP/trunk/gcc/config/sh/sh.md:2308: warning: unused variable 'mem'
> I think you can commit it as obvious.
Thanks for your comment. For this one, two pairs of eyes would be
enough to classify it as obvious :-) I'll check it in as a trivial fix.