This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] add -foverride-comp-dir
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Dan Aloni <da-x at monatomic dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 16:28:51 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] add -foverride-comp-dir
- References: <20060926135209.GA3599@localdomain>
On Sep 26, 2006, at 6:52 AM, Dan Aloni wrote:
The following patch adds a new switch to gcc that allows to override
the DW_AT_comp_dir DWARF2 attribute.
I think you should also replace:
dbxout.c: cwd = get_src_pwd ();
c-opts.c: pp_dir_change (parse_in, get_src_pwd ());
for completeness, or move the code up into get_src_pwd. Other than
that, looks reasonable.