This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Repair __builtin_setjmp/__builtin_longjmp
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: ebotcazou at adacore dot com
- Cc: dannysmith at clear dot net dot nz, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com, paul at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 07:23:59 EDT
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Repair __builtin_setjmp/__builtin_longjmp
- References: <000701c6e0fb$f9ef23d0$0a6d65da@anykey> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> In fact, as demonstrated by this, it is nice to have implementation builtins
> exposed because you can easily write small testcases in C for them, instead
> of convoluted ones in a less widespread language.
But protecting them with a "-fimplementation-builtins" would still allow this
and help prevent accidental improper usage.