This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Solaris testers needed for fixinclude patch, PTHREAD_ONCE_INIT
- From: Bruce Korb <bkorb at gnu dot org>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caipclassic dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 21:20:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: Solaris testers needed for fixinclude patch, PTHREAD_ONCE_INIT
- References: <200609260137.k8Q1b7aB024964@caipclassic.rutgers.edu>
- Reply-to: bkorb at gnu dot org
Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
Well, wait, one nit: Since we know that this cruft is only ever
useful on Solaris, it should be constrained to Solaris by
mach = '*-solaris*';
That is glob-matched against the config.guess output.
It will cause the test and fix to be removed from the
list of things fixincludes has to do on other platforms.
Cheers - Bruce