This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch ping] PR26792: use _Unwind_GetIP when HAVE_GETIPINFO not defined
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- Cc: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Java Patch List <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 25 Sep 2006 18:53:16 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch ping] PR26792: use _Unwind_GetIP when HAVE_GETIPINFO not defined
- References: <20060925224836.59ADB1000D@bromo.msbb.uc.edu> <45185E48.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "David" == David Daney <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
David> Java patches should be sent to: email@example.com
>> Can I get a review of this patch which is the first
>> of two parts which finally fix PR26792? This will eliminate
>> a P1 PR. Thanks in advance.
This looks reasonable to me. Thanks.