This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch ping] PR26792: use _Unwind_GetIP when HAVE_GETIPINFO not defined
- From: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Java Patch List <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:55:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch ping] PR26792: use _Unwind_GetIP when HAVE_GETIPINFO not defined
- References: <20060925224836.59ADB1000D@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
Java patches should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jack Howarth wrote:
Can I get a review of this patch which is the first
of two parts which finally fix PR26792? This will eliminate
a P1 PR. Thanks in advance.