This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: pthread.h INITIALIZER macros on solaris (solaris9 & 10 need fixes)
- From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caipclassic dot rutgers dot edu>
- To: bkorb at gnu dot org
- Cc: ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 15:32:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: pthread.h INITIALIZER macros on solaris (solaris9 & 10 need fixes)
- References: <200609241729.k8OHTW5o013672@caipclassic.rutgers.edu> <4516CBDD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I had some questions about te "fix" syntax:
1. What is the effect of multiple select statements? Is it allowed
and if so, does the fix apply if *all* selects match or *any*
match. I.e. logical AND or OR?
2. Ditto for bypass, is the test skipped if any of them match or must
all of them match?
3. Are multiple test_text entries allowed and does it run each one
4. Given the situation at hand, is it possible to look for patterns
in one file (e.g. sys/types.h) but apply fixes to another file
Kaveh R. Ghazi email@example.com