This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 252.EON dropped 25% on between 8-31 and 9-02
- From: Josh Conner <jconner at apple dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:39:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: 252.EON dropped 25% on between 8-31 and 9-02
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Daniel Berlin wrote:
> Our SPEC2000 performance on 252.eon dropped by a pretty large amount
> between those days.
> The only patch I see that could have affected this was:
> +2006-09-01 Josh Conner <email@example.com>
> + PR c++/25505
> + * tree-nrv.c (dest_safe_for_nrv_p): New function.
> + (execute_return_slot_opt): Use it.
> Josh, I assume you access to SPEC, so could you take a look at this?
Sure - I'll verify if it was this patch, and if so look into it further.