This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 252.EON dropped 25% on between 8-31 and 9-02
- From: "Daniel Berlin" <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Josh Conner" <jconner at apple dot com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 18:22:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: 252.EON dropped 25% on between 8-31 and 9-02
- References: <email@example.com>
Just to be clear, i'm looking at diego's em64t tester.
On 9/21/06, Daniel Berlin <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Our SPEC2000 performance on 252.eon dropped by a pretty large amount
between those days.
The only patch I see that could have affected this was:
+2006-09-01 Josh Conner <email@example.com>
+ PR c++/25505
+ * tree-nrv.c (dest_safe_for_nrv_p): New function.
+ (execute_return_slot_opt): Use it.
Josh, I assume you access to SPEC, so could you take a look at this?
(Sorry if i have pegged the wrong patch, i'm just going by the spec