This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING] Sandro's GCJ on Darwin/i386 patches pt.1
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 21 Sep 2006 12:43:55 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PING] Sandro's GCJ on Darwin/i386 patches pt.1
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Jack" == Jack Howarth <email@example.com> writes:
Jack> Since the first patch from Sandro...
Jack> ...has been approved by Geoff...
Jack> ...could someone check this in to gcc trunk? Thanks.
If nobody does it sooner, I will deal with this later today.
I'll also take a look at your PR 26792 patch.