This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: neg.fmt and abs.fmt on MIPS
- From: Richard Sandiford <richard at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 22:10:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: neg.fmt and abs.fmt on MIPS
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Richard Sandiford <email@example.com> writes:
> I'd like to apply this patch in the next few days, but I realise it
> might be controversial, so I'll wait to see if there's any feedback
Two comments in favour and none against, so I went ahead and applied
the patch to trunk.