This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] fix 64-bit eh for objc
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at apple dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 18:59:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] fix 64-bit eh for objc
- References: <200609190140.k8J1ejV3010442@earth.phy.uc.edu>
Andrew Pinski wrote:
I think this will break any target that does not define TARGET_64BIT.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
While wandering through test results and differences I noticed these.
IIRC Mike fixed one and Fariborz fixed the other.
Tested on ppc64-darwin and x86_64-darwin, no regressions and
exceptions.exp now passes cleanly for all architectures.
2006-09-18 Eric Christopher <email@example.com>
Mike Stump <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Fariborz Jahanian <email@example.com>
* objc-act.c (JBLEN): Add 64-bit definitions.
Yeah, the code should probably be a little different, but if I'm going
to hack in that I'll just make it a target define as we discussed it
should be anyhow.
I'll post another patch a bit later.