This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR29101 - Memory leak in select case with character expression
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "'fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 22:00:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR29101 - Memory leak in select case with character expression
- References: <450ED3EB.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
How does it help to add this here?Bingo! You're right.... It was just too "obvious" wasn't it. I posted
a corrected version with the PR.
After the goto, I mean? ;-)
*value = 1;
__result_validate_value = 0;