This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: neg.fmt and abs.fmt on MIPS
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <richard at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 17 Sep 2006 11:48:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: neg.fmt and abs.fmt on MIPS
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Richard Sandiford <email@example.com> writes:
> (4) Make all three operations do what the appendix suggests and use
> options to relax the rules.
I think that this is, unfortunately, the only reasonable option.
I haven't looked at your patch in detail, but it looks like the right
approach to me.