This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch]: Sandro's GCJ on Darwin/i386 patches pt.4
- From: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- To: geoffk at apple dot com, howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 06:37:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [patch]: Sandro's GCJ on Darwin/i386 patches pt.4
Exact which targets can this patch possibly break? It provides
the exact same behavior of anything that was powerpc-*-darwin*
which is a secondary target. If Eric confirms i386 darwin then
that should be a non-issue although it isn't even a secondary
target. Is the concern about whether it would break x86_64 darwin?