This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch]: Sandro's GCJ on Darwin/i386 patches pt.4
- From: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at apple dot com>
- To: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 16 Sep 2006 12:06:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch]: Sandro's GCJ on Darwin/i386 patches pt.4
- References: <20060916185635.78D82110011@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
email@example.com (Jack Howarth) writes:
> This is the fourth patch from Sandro Tolaini's original
> patches which were posted...
> with the changelog entries as listed in...
> and applied to current gcc trunk to generate the
> diffs shown below.
> 2006-03-28 Sandro Tolaini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * configure.in: Enable libgcj build on Darwin/i386
I think this specific patch is unsuitable for the trunk at this phase
of GCC development, as it is not a regression fix and is highly likely
to introduce new bugs, especially build failures.