This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR25993
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 23:49:55 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR25993
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 16 Sep 2006, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> In this bug, the -std=* options would cause the C front end to override
> the driver and claim that the input file is C source instead of assembly.
> Fixed by ignoring the -std=* options if the cpp_reader input format is
Although this patch looks probably OK, it needs a testcase and ChangeLog
Joseph S. Myers