This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch]: Sandro's GCJ on Darwin/i386 patches pt.3
- From: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- To: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at apple dot com>, tolaini at libero dot it
- Cc: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 23:50:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch]: Sandro's GCJ on Darwin/i386 patches pt.3
- References: <20060916185615.E90B6110011@bromo.msbb.uc.edu> <email@example.com>
Geoffrey Keating wrote:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Jack Howarth) writes:Sorry for nitpicking, is the paper work ok, Sandro ?
2006-03-28 Sandro Tolaini <email@example.com>
* configure.ac: Don't use darwin-signal.h as signal handler for Darwin/i386
* configure.host: Enable Darwin/i386 as a supported host, with no signal unwinding
This is OK.