This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR27742
- From: Dorit Nuzman <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 23:45:15 +0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR27742
Steven Bosscher <email@example.com> wrote on 16/09/2006 10:42:40 PM:
> :ADDPATCH vectorizer:
> This one is almost embarrasing to fix.
> If I don't hear from anyone, I'll commit this as obvious.
> * tree-vectorizer.c (vectorize_loops): Clear vect_loop_location
> before using it for dumping after vectorizing loops.
> Index: tree-vectorizer.c
> --- tree-vectorizer.c (revision 116991)
> +++ tree-vectorizer.c (working copy)
> @@ -2066,6 +2066,7 @@ vectorize_loops (struct loops *loops)
> vect_transform_loop (loop_vinfo, loops);
> + vect_loop_location = UNKNOWN_LOC;
> if (vect_print_dump_info (REPORT_VECTORIZED_LOOPS))
> fprintf (vect_dump, "vectorized %u loops in function.\n",