This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Dorit Nuzman <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 21:42:40 +0200
- Subject: [PATCH] PR27742
This one is almost embarrasing to fix.
If I don't hear from anyone, I'll commit this as obvious.
* tree-vectorizer.c (vectorize_loops): Clear vect_loop_location
before using it for dumping after vectorizing loops.
--- tree-vectorizer.c (revision 116991)
+++ tree-vectorizer.c (working copy)
@@ -2066,6 +2066,7 @@ vectorize_loops (struct loops *loops)
vect_transform_loop (loop_vinfo, loops);
+ vect_loop_location = UNKNOWN_LOC;
if (vect_print_dump_info (REPORT_VECTORIZED_LOOPS))
fprintf (vect_dump, "vectorized %u loops in function.\n",