This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR28526 - 'end' is recognized as a variable incorrectly
- From: Craig Powers <enigma at hal-pc dot org>
- To: THOMAS Paul Richard 169137 <Paul dot Richard dot THOMAS at cea dot fr>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 12:03:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR28526 - 'end' is recognized as a variable incorrectly
- References: <1299EF3181B10F479D85C3280132852435AF4B@THEZE.intra.cea.fr>
Minor typo in the changelog...
THOMAS Paul Richard 169137 wrote:
2006-09-15 Paul Thomas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* primary.c (match_variable): If the compiler is in a module
specification block, and interface block or a contains section,
reset host_flag to force the changed symbols mechanism.
"and interface block" should be "an interface block"