This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Test failure fix for IA64 HP-UX, does it count as a regression?
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: sje at cup dot hp dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:42:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: Test failure fix for IA64 HP-UX, does it count as a regression?
- References: <200609131818.LAA24868@hpsje.cup.hp.com>
Steve Ellcey wrote:
When PR 27748 was fixed some new tests were added, including
g++.dg/cpp/_Pragma1.C and gcc.dg/cpp/_Pragma6.c. These tests fail on
IA64 HP-UX because that platform does not define
HANDLE_PRAGMA_PACK_PUSH_POP. There does not seem to be any reason why
IA64 HP-UX does not define HANDLE_PRAGMA_PACK_PUSH_POP so this patch
fixes the failures by defining HANDLE_PRAGMA_PACK_PUSH_POP.
It has been tested with no regressions, my question is, does this count
as a regression fix that can be checked in?
This isn't quite a regression, but it's OK to check this in.
(650) 331-3385 x713