This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Fix PR testsuite/29055
- From: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at apple dot com>
- To: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 14 Sep 2006 00:26:46 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix PR testsuite/29055
- References: <20060914035034.0420A110013@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Jack Howarth) writes:
> The following patch disables the gcc.target/powerpc/darwin-bool-1.c
> for the -m64 target on Darwin PPC since its invalid in that case.
> The change has been tested and properly marks the -m64 test case
> as unsupported. Okay for gcc trunk?
> 2006-09-13 Jack Howarth <email@example.com>
> PR testsuite/29055
> * gcc.target/powerpc/darwin-bool-1.c: Skip -m64