This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran] pr21061 - gfortran ignores -Werror
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Bernhard Fischer <rep dot nop at aon dot at>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:04:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran] pr21061 - gfortran ignores -Werror
- References: <20060321185018.GC5394@aon.at> <20060421075829.GA1137@aon.at> <20060705192720.GA24502@aon.at>
On Wed, Jul 05, 2006 at 09:27:20PM +0200, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> Steve Kargl suggested a while ago that i'd resend the current
> incarnation so he or somebody else could have a look.
> Attached patch is against current trunk and emits the string 'error'
> instead of 'warnings are treated as errors' once and then the usual
> 'warning'/'error' string like the C frontend does.
> thanks for suggestions WRT the string and the excess errors in the
I'll try to get a review of the patch out to you on Saturday.
OTOH, if someone else has time to provide feedback, I'm sure
Bernhard would not mind an earlier review.