This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Speedup compile/20001226-1.c compilation
- From: "Daniel Berlin" <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: "Jan Hubicka" <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 17:45:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: Speedup compile/20001226-1.c compilation
- References: <20060912201644.GP21171@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
* cfganal.c (compute_dominance_frontiers_1): Don't be quadratic.
I'd commit this as obvious, to be honest.
It makes the comment true (i'm actually rather surprised nobody
noticed this before. I certainly missed it when i rewrote the code,
which was still faster than the old code!)