This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Tru64 PATCH] PR target/22223: .frame vs. large stack frames
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Rainer Orth <ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Date: 12 Sep 2006 09:10:45 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Tru64 PATCH] PR target/22223: .frame vs. large stack frames
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Roger Sayle <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Ok for mainline?
> Thanks in advance,
> 2006-09-01 Roger Sayle <email@example.com>
> PR target/22223
> * config/alpha/alpha.c (alpha_start_function): Don't emit stack
> frame information for frames larger than 512 Kbytes on Tru64 when
> using the native assembler.
Are you waiting for approval on this patch? My understanding of
"middle-end maintainer" is that it covers everything linked into
libbackend.a, which clearly includes alpha/alpha.c.
If it helps, the patch looks fine to me.