This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR libffi/23935: libffi headers installed in wrong directory.
- From: Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- To: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 03:18:49 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR libffi/23935: libffi headers installed in wrong directory.
- References: <4505F435.email@example.com>
On Mon, 2006-09-11 at 16:41 -0700, David Daney wrote:
> 1) ffi.h was moved from $(includedir) to
> $(libdir)/gcc/$(target_alias)/$(gcc_version)/include. This fixes the
> problem noted in the PR.
> 2) In order to be at all useful, ffitarget.h must be in the compiler's
> search path. It was in
> $(libdir)/gcc/$(target_alias)/$(gcc_version)/include/libffi, which does
> not meet that criterion. I moved it to the same place as ffi.h.
These changes look good to me.
We should eventually merge these two files into one, since the idea of
having target dependent and independent headers doesn't seem to be