This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: i386 PATCH for target/13685
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, jason at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rth at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 21:05:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: i386 PATCH for target/13685
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060912031414.GA3053@lucon.org>
On Mon, 2006-09-11 at 20:14 -0700, H. J. Lu wrote:
> Now -Os no longer changes ABI. Is this patch OK?
Can we keep this as people will still have old object files around that
contain main on targets besides GNU/Linux which call __main?