This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Fix PR testsuite/28950 revised
- From: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- To: jakub at redhat dot com, janis187 at us dot ibm dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu, schwab at suse dot de
- Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:57:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix PR testsuite/28950 revised
Is there a way to have a specific test run from the testsuite
rather than having to run the whole set of gcc.dg test over again?
I'll try the suggested changes but I am hoping to be able to just
run that one test.